Selling firearms locally

Question--

I've been toying with selling some firearms that just sit in my safe

Due to corado laws of having to do transfers through an ffl and all the new issues with shipping firearms ( limitations from ups, FedEx, etc) it is easier to try to sell locally for me by just meeting at a local ffl for a transfer.

In the past I had luck selling on arms list when it was free--- but now you have to create an account and sign up for auto pay with a cc.

besides listing on here for "local sale only"--- are there other inexpensive or free places to advertise for local sales that you have good luck with sales?
Since you will have to deal with and FFL, he should be able to ship anywhere I imagine. Granted, I do not know CO law.

Guns International is a one time fee to list. Buyer contacts you directly via email or text and Guns International gets no cut of the deal.
Any legit gun store will transfer the gun to the buyers FFL for a small fee, usually $25-$40. Just figure that and shipping fees into the cost for the buyer. It's really not that bad, once you go through it the rest will be easy.
Same applies to selling in the classifieds on here or other forums.
Here in Wisconsin we can do face to face sales without any FFL or forms.