SOLD/EXPIRED SELL OR TRADE VX III 4.5-14x40 LR 30mm w/ TMR reticle

cmfi3

I have a year old VX III 4.5-14x40 Long range, 30mm side focus with TMR reticle. sell for $590 or partial trade for a nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with a NP-R1 reticle, I also have a older (wood stock) remington 700 ADL in a 22-250 that is in great shape that I would throw in on a trade for the nightforce.

Last edited:

krummarine

I have a year old VX III 4.5-14x40 Long range, 30mm side focus with TMR reticle. sell for $600 or partial trade for a nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with a NP-R1 reticle, I also have a older (wood stock) remington 700 ADL in a 22-250 that is in great shape that I would throw in on a trade for the nightforce.
Sir: looking for anything else in trade for your Leupy? Can you send me any pics? When did you have the custom shop do the work/ Thanks.

JT

cmfi3

It has standard knobs. It's a VX III not a vari-X III. Im not really looking for anything to trade besides a NXS, Im wanting to sell it and put the money towards a nightforce. I don't have any pics, scope is in excellent condition, a little wear on the outside of the focus knob and a little nick on the corner edge of eyepiece. I sent it to the custom shop for the reticle shortly after I bought it new around a year ago.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce