• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SELL OR TRADE VX III 4.5-14x40 LR 30mm w/ TMR reticle

cmfi3

I have a year old VX III 4.5-14x40 Long range, 30mm side focus with TMR reticle. sell for $590 or partial trade for a nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with a NP-R1 reticle, I also have a older (wood stock) remington 700 ADL in a 22-250 that is in great shape that I would throw in on a trade for the nightforce.

Last edited:
I have a year old VX III 4.5-14x40 Long range, 30mm side focus with TMR reticle. sell for $600 or partial trade for a nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with a NP-R1 reticle, I also have a older (wood stock) remington 700 ADL in a 22-250 that is in great shape that I would throw in on a trade for the nightforce.

Sir: looking for anything else in trade for your Leupy? Can you send me any pics? When did you have the custom shop do the work/ Thanks.

JT

It has standard knobs. It's a VX III not a vari-X III. Im not really looking for anything to trade besides a NXS, Im wanting to sell it and put the money towards a nightforce. I don't have any pics, scope is in excellent condition, a little wear on the outside of the focus knob and a little nick on the corner edge of eyepiece. I sent it to the custom shop for the reticle shortly after I bought it new around a year ago.