Seeking advice on 3D printers please

P7M13

I'm working on some designs for firearm items : bolt rifle stock mods, muzzle devices, reloading tooling.
I'm at the point where I need to do some prototyping and figured a good 3D printer would help.
Budget - Under $1K
Media - SLA resin, PLA, ABS or HDPE

I've looked at a few, both fusion and UV cured resin type. These range from a build space of approximately 5x5x5 to 12x12x15. Obviously, for rifle stock components, the bigger size is better.
Models I've been looking at include:
  • Monoprice Voxel
  • Creality CR-10
  • Anycubic Photon X
  • Anycubic Chiron
If you have any advice, have used any of the models listed above, have software recommendations, please weigh in.

Thanks in advance,
P7

I haven't used any of the ones you're looking at, but checkout the FlashForge printers.

I bought 2 of the earlier generation Flashforge printers (I can't remember the model) about 3 years ago to startup a design/prototyping company. Technology has come a long way in 3 years, but those printers are still going strong today. I'll ask my design guy which ones they are. I just provided the startup capital, I'm not allowed to touch the equipment! LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.