SCORE !

HockeyDad

I bought a .300 Win Mag rifle back at Christmas time. Of course right in the middle of the ammo crises. Well, I lucked out at the time and found 4 boxes of Winchester ammo on the shelf at Wally World. Still, I've been sweating that once those are shot, I might have to put her away for who knows how long. Well, I was just going through the back of the reloading closet, and found 400 CCI 250s my BIL had given me about 15 years ago, and a bottle of RL 22 I had (WHY I had bought that I don't know as my biggest rifle had been a .308. Maybe I bought it before I really knew what I was doing, but hey, good for me now.) Looks like I'll go ahead and get some .300 WM dies).

That's funny. My wife had been getting on me about cleaning up my hunting/gun room for a while now. Finally bit the bullet and listened.....and also found 400 CCI large rifle primers and 700 Fed Magnum Rifle primers in an ammo can in the closet! No powder, but **** when she asked how the cleaning was going you couldn't wipe that smile off my face!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.