Reaction score

Probably the greatest benefit of being able to see someone's reaction score is that it can be useful in identifying a member that is a regular contributor to discussions in these forums. That is to say that a person with a good sized reaction score is interacting in ways that stimulate some kind of response (post interaction), and further discussion.

Contrast this with those members who (more than anything) are only here to buy or sell. If you look at their reaction scores, it is generally considerably lower than that of the genuinely involved members. After all, when the bulk of your posts consist of "TTT" "^^^" or "bump," you are probably not going to get a lot of post interaction.

That's how I've always thought of the interaction score, and have found it to be a pretty good indicator on those that regularly interact with the rest of us here at Len's coffee table, instead of just in the garage sale portion of Len's home.

Take my read on this for what it's worth. 😁

Probably the greatest benefit of being able to see someone's reaction score is that it can be useful in identifying a member that is a regular contributor to discussions in these forums. That is to say that a person with a good sized reaction score is interacting in ways that stimulate some kind of response (post interaction), and further discussion.

Contrast this with those members who (more than anything) are only here to buy or sell. If you look at their reaction scores, it is generally considerably lower than that of the genuinely involved members. After all, when the bulk of your posts consist of "TTT" "^^^" or "bump," you are probably not going to get a lot of post interaction.

That's how I've always thought of the interaction score, and have found it to be a pretty good indicator on those that regularly interact with the rest of us here at Len's coffee table, instead of just in the garage sale portion of Len's home.

Take my read on this for what it's worth. 😁
See there you go again bein all analytical and thoughtful …🤣

Probably the greatest benefit of being able to see someone's reaction score is that it can be useful in identifying a member that is a regular contributor to discussions in these forums. That is to say that a person with a good sized reaction score is interacting in ways that stimulate some kind of response (post interaction), and further
A person with a good sized reaction score??? Here we go with the size envy.

Fairly new to LRH forum. Just wondering if there is a link explaining how reaction score works.

If you click your profile, it will give a running count and breakdown of reactions given and reactions received. It does not explain how reaction works (other than received and given), but the emoticons are self-explanatory. Below is my reactions received.

1651812310279.png
I hope this helps. Cheers!