• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scopes reposted due to fraudulent activity by "huddy"

dkhnt

I have (2) Nightforce 2.5-10 X 42 scopes for sale. Both have been mounted but used only twice. Nightforce model is C460. Digillum and the popular IHR reticle. $1499 each shipped in the factory box with paperwork. PM cell # or email address for photos please.

Re: F/S: (2) Nightforce 2.5-10 X42 NXS, IHR, Digillum

Have not seen payment from huddy. Have not heard from huddy since Thursday. Does anyone know him? His cell # is silent when called. Any help in contacting huddy would be appreciated.

Edd -

You were right, huddy is more than a shyster, he is a FRAUD. Please avoid this 'huddy' character at all costs. If anyone know where I can post my experience with his *** please let me know. I've created a new thread for the sale of these scopes.

**CLOSED DUE TO ATTEMPTED SCAM BY HUDDY** (2) Nightforce 2.5-10 X42 NXS, IHR, Digillum

**Closed due to attempted scam by huddy**

Last edited:

Edd -

You were right, huddy is more than a shyster, he is a FRAUD. Please avoid this 'huddy' character at all costs. If anyone know where I can post my experience with his *** please let me know. I've created a new thread for the sale of these scopes.

There's a thread already started >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f130/huddy-175860/

Also, if you want this closed, have Admin close it so no one else can post like I did.

Cheers!