• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scopes for sale

oso

I am cleaning out the gun cabinet for some new projects. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Leupold M8 2x LER silver, glass is perfect has just a little ring mark, send email address and I will send pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Next is a Kahles 3x9x42mm w/1" tube and rings in perfect shape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Next is 8.5x25x50mm w/30mm tube LR side focus LR turrets you know the one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What are you asking for the 8.5x25 and what type reticle doe's it have? Thanks trb0

timbo, I am asking $650 OBO. on Lupy and it has the fine plex in it.
I have changed the price because I was thinking $750-$800 is probably what I paid for it and that is what I wrote, sorry. Make offer

Blas 93 and Bounty Hunter,
I would take $450.00 for the scope and it has the TDS reticle in it.

I'm interested in the Leup 8.5-25.Do you have pics of it and is it still available.I believe Timbo was first in line and if he does not want it I will take it for your asking price provided it is in excellent condition if you do not have pics.

if it's not taken, and the 8.5-25 is matte, and in like new condition, I'll give ya 600 right now for it.... let me know, thanks

Re: Scope wanted

I am looking for a long range scope to go on my .300 winchester which some members from longrangehunting.com helped me get (the gun). (Thanks)
I would like a bushnell elite 4200 6x24x40 or something comparable. Anybody got a nice used one, let me know (e-mail me).

Re: Scope wanted

Sorry it's not the reticle I was looking for.Good luck selling it,I have 2 of them and they are great scopes.trb0

[ QUOTE ]
Timbo has declined and I have offered you your asking price please email me to complete the transaction on the leupold.

[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

Email enroute:
Leupold is (Pending) SOLD awaiting responce from SGTGM.