Scope Rings with Integrated Level

" I will take every advantage I can get."
Exactly. 3 inches at 400 yards is like adding an unknown 4 mph FV wind. Why would you ignore that?

Those UM Rings look cool. I have a Tikka long range rig with a Spuhr 4616 cantilever mount. It has a level built in to the base but it is hard to see when on the rifle. Super solid set up but it isn't cheap.

Wow! When I started this thread I had no idea it would bring such fruitful discussion. I am beyond pleased and appreciative.

I am truly shocked on how many different options there are. Early on I found what worked for me and never strayed. Every single rifle I have has the same rings, rail, and scope level. This way I don't have to remember new process when I get behind a different rifle.

I also use a plumb line and square everything through techniques mentioned.

I'm not any closer to deciding which set up I'll go with yet, however all this discussion has given me a bunch of options to research.

Jayson

I have only used a clamp on Burris bubble for my B14R in front of my turrets and it's nice to see it with my non dominant eye without coming off the stock. Having a machinists level available is a great tool for doing setups. I am wondering if anyone has put an accuracy first level on a rig that say had Spuhr bubble rings to see how good these really small levels can be that are either on rings, chassis, or rails. How do they compare? I would expect that the Accuracy First bubble is the most sensitive non electronic option out there.