Scope for Sig Cross 308

omt223

Just ordered a 16" sig cross in 308; have a leupold mark 4 (6.5-20x50) but think its probably not proportional to the rifle. Should I sell it and drop back down to the 4.5-14x50? Or should I go a different route?

Might be late, but I've had a Bushnell DMR on mine and swapped an Atacr 4-16x42 and either fits great. Although i prefer the Atacr. My hunting partner had a NX8 2.5-20 on his 18" 6.5cm cross and again its a nice fit as well.

Might be late, but I've had a Bushnell DMR on mine and swapped an Atacr 4-16x42 and either fits great. Although i prefer the Atacr. My hunting partner had a NX8 2.5-20 on his 18" 6.5cm cross and again its a nice fit as well
I love the DMR

I do too, mine is set up in a mount. i use it for testing rifles since it has always been dead nuts reliable and really easy to mount on anything. I was kicking myself for not ordering a bunch when they were getting closed out.

I do too, mine is set up in a mount. i use it for testing rifles since it has always been dead nuts reliable and really easy to mount on anything. I was kicking myself for not ordering a bunch when they were getting closed out.
I will be moving it to my Desert Tech HTI this week