schmidt and bender

What you are going to use it for would help. My experience with them is the glass is great and a lot of people seem to think they are what all other scopes are measured by. I have used the 5-25, 4-16, and 3-12 models none of which were personally owned. We shot to 300 yards and glasses out to 850 or so. IMO the glass is good, but not $3000 good comparing to Steiner, Bushnell, and vortex. But I'm cheap and have spent the last 20 years in a dutch community where they invented copper wire while fighting over a penny so I may be slightly biased when I see the price tag. As for ruggedness and features I honestly can't comment as I haven't used them enough.

If you use the "search" function in the upper right corner, you'll bring up a few recent threads that will give you plenty of information....

does anyone own one of these pm ii ? are they worth the money? if so which one
Overpriced, and keeping their sales alive only off of namesake if they're all like the last S&B's I looked through. They were on sale for $2,800 at my local store, and they couldn't give them away... They were blurry and had a yellow tint looking through all 5 of them. In all honesty, those 5 scopes weren't even as clear as most sub-$300 scopes. I was not impressed to say the least.

Buy a USO or Nightforce.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.