• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage LongLongRange Hunter in 7 mag ***price reduced*** sold***

• Thread starter Deleted member 56284
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56284

Up for sale is my 3 year old Savage Long Range Hunter in 7mm Remington Magnum. The rifle has been carried but not shot all that much, with 5 boxes of factory ammo run through it. I bought this rifle to see if I could handle the recoil of a 7 mag before diving in for a full custom. After getting my custom I no longer use this one. It will shoot 3/4 MOA with factory Federal or Remington 150's. The action and barrel are in excellent condition but the stock shows the usual "peeling" associated with these rifles. I would like $750 shipped (CONUS) and it comes with a Night Force 20MOA rail, ($120). Personnel check/Money Order. The site is not allowing me to post pics, I can email pics if contacted .

Re: Savage LongLongRange Hunter in 7 mag ***price reduced***

Price reduced to $700, shipped. Open to trades; optics (especially binos or spotting scope), and my calibers are .22 rimfire, .223, .243, 308.

Attachments

• DSCN4242.jpg
    DSCN4242.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN4244.jpg
    DSCN4244.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2

Location?

Nebraska

Where in Nebraska?

Is the rifle still available? I'm a newbie to the "long range" game and am torn between a sendero and the savage, but I know I want the 7mm. Would this be a solid place to start?

This rifle is sold. I don't think you could go wrong with either one of those two.