• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage High Country

Far North Hunter

Looking for a NEW Savage high country 300 Win mag. This is for a young neighbor lad That just got snokered on his first new gun purchase. Long story, but to the point. Do you know of a dealer who has one on the rack they would sell and ship to his FFL? There are non available in our immediate area. He has his first elk hunt in 4 weeks and I'd sure like him to have his own rifle, not one he's borrowed.
Thanks much if you can help.

Looking for a NEW Savage high country 300 Win mag. This is for a young neighbor lad That just got snokered on his first new gun purchase. Long story, but to the point. Do you know of a dealer who has one on the rack they would sell and ship to his FFL? There are non available in our immediate area. He has his first elk hunt in 4 weeks and I'd sure like him to have his own rifle, not one he's borrowed.
Thanks much if you can help.
Wish I had one of those too!

That's actually a great price for that rifle. I wonder what had to be refurbished, or if it was just an open box/demo model or something similar. I've had a good experience with Grabagun as well.

Good find, Tidus

I have a 7rem mag and my wife has a 30-06 High Country. Both shoot really good.(under MOA and very little load work up)

I wonder what the refurbished is all about? I know that the camo on the stock can scrape and peel if not careful.