• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage High Country 300WM

rangerman

I have a like new Savage High Country chambered in 300WM for sale with a Sightron 6-24-50 SFP with MOA-2 reticle for sale. Gun shoots lights out (sub 0.5 MOA) with the Nosler 200 grain Accubond hand loads (reload data available to buyer). Scope is sitting on a one piece 20 moa picatinny rail with bubble level and is sitting in Warne rings. Recoil is very well managed with this muzzle brake as felt recoil is less than a .270 Winchester. Have 3 boxes of Accubonds and a box or two of ADG brass available to buyer only for additional cost if needed. I've only taken the gun to the range and never taken it hunting. This gun has the Accu-Fit stock with 5 different height cheek risers and 3 different butt pads for various LOP stock adjustment. Trigger is a Accu-Trigger and is easily adjustable (currently set at 1.5 pounds) with the included tool. Have all paper work that came with the gun from the factory. Round count is approximately 175. Gun has always been well cleaned after every trip to the range. Gun and scope are in pristine condition with no scratches or blemishes of any kind on gun or scope. More pics available if desired. Scope is only available if the purcahser of the gun does not want it. Not interested in trades at this time. Would make a fantastic elk or deer rifle. Only reason for selling is to thin the herd as my gun safe is full to the brim!
Price - Gun and scope - $1,800 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_7269.jpg
    IMG_7269.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_7272.jpg
    IMG_7272.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_7279.jpg
    IMG_7279.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_7274.jpg
    IMG_7274.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_7277.jpg
    IMG_7277.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_7276.jpg
    IMG_7276.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 281
No zero stop but I do have the box, turret adjustment tool, and all the paperwork that came with the scope.

Price Drop - $1650
Will sell gun separately if someone doesn't need the scope and rings.