• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage CBI 6.5-284 barrel & SSS LVT stock

Wyldeman

I have a brand new never shot Savage Small Shank CBI SS 26" 6.5-284 with APA little Jimmy brake installed. Would like to get $350 shipped

Also have brand new never shot SSS LVT stock in Black/Black/Orange finished with 8 coats of Standox clear (Dupont's Best). The stock has Anschutz rail on front and butt hook. This has been beautifully pillar & devcon bedded. 13 5/8 LOP. this thing took 6 months to get, save time & frustration waiting & Buy this one for $425 shipped. I have $575 in it not including clear.

will add pic of barrel with brake tonite (action not included)

Joe

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Sorry for incomplete post.

it is Short Action, 4.41" spacing, Blind Mag, Varmint barrel channel

Varmint... I believe it is 1.20 to .820 straight taper to the muzzle before brake was added

I may have missed it somewhere, but what is the twist? and is there something to protect the threads when the muzzle-brake is taken off?

Will sell barreled action or complete gun also. Action is was trued by Fred Moreo at SSS, bolt diamond fluted, precision barrel nut & recoil lug from Jim @ Northland Shooter Supply, target trigger, EGW base. $850 barreled action. Complete gun $1175

The barrel is an 8 twist. If brake was removed you could purchase a thread protector with 5/8-24 threads. Brownells/midway sell them for $14 in stainless. You can have a smith do a smooth one for ~$40