• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 22-250 Sm Shank Barrel

hnts4fun

Looking for a factory take off, low round count Varmint/Heavy 22-250 barrel. PM me if you think you might be able to help. Thank you for looking!

I have one that is a takeoff. I picked up the gun used so I can't tell you about the round count other than the rifling and throat appears to be in excellent condition. The bluing is good but shows some wear on edge of the barrel at the muzzle, probably from riding in a gun case. I shot it very little but it was consistently 3/4" with Hornady factory 55gr. varmit express. I pulled the barrel to build a bench rifle. This is the factory heavy barrel that tapers to just under an inch. It is 26" and the threads are good. I do not run 22-250 and would like to see it go to someone who can get some good use out of it. If you are looking for pristine, this one is not. If you are looking for a good serviceable barrel, that it is. The bluing is good except for the muzzle. I am thinking $110 shipped from Northwest Nebraska. I just want to make a little bit, make someone else happy and recoup shipping costs. I have never advertised and have stored it away thinking eventually someone I know would want one, but saw your add and thought I would try to help you if I can.

Rick Thompson