Sako S20 or Bergara B-14 Wilderness HMR

Like I said, The Bergara is a very accurate rifle, They took ideas from several other rifles and incorporated them into the bergara, It has a cone breech, Unlike the remington 700, It has a savage style extractor it has a sako style bolt stop/release. Their extractors have been known to have problems.

Sako has reputation so you could throw the dice hoping to get a good one. My edumacated guess is that the Bergara is likely to outshoot it. But as long as you are spending that much, why take a chance? Why not go with the sure thing that will not disappoint you?

Sako has reputation so you could throw the dice hoping to get a good one. My edumacated guess is that the Bergara is likely to outshoot it. But as long as you are spending that much, why take a chance? Why not go with the sure thing that will not disappoint you?
A lot of these European rifles have pressed in barrels, I don't know if this Sauer is one of them, But I would make sure before I bought it, Because a 6.5 PRC gets the barrel shot out pretty quickly.

A deep dive into forums, the Sako group on Facebook and You Tube videos reveal pretty quickly the Sako S20 has issues with the magazine rattling, bolt not catching rounds from the magazine, difficulty swapping out the fore stocks, wonky integrated pic rail that only a Sako 20 MOA will work on, poor customer service support, etc. There is enough there to make it a pass.

A lot of these European rifles have pressed in barrels, I don't know if this Sauer is one of them, But I would make sure before I bought it, Because a 6.5 PRC gets the barrel shot out pretty quickly.
True, The Fieldshoot has heat fitted barrel so it becomes inseparable from the receiver. But the Classic and Classic XT and camo models can be rebarrelled if I remember correctly.

True, The Fieldshoot has heat fitted barrel so it becomes inseparable from the receiver. But the Classic and Classic XT and camo models can be rebarrelled if I remember correctly.
That rifle will be useless after 1000 rounds of 6.5 PRC! That's a lot of cabbage to lay down for a rifle that can't be re-barreled!