• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sako 995 7mmSTW scope and brass added

what is a TRGS 995 as opposed to the various Sako 85's, 75's and AV's? it definitely looks different. I have a custom Win 70 push feed in 7STW and a .338 Win mag in an AV... thanks for indulging my curiosity.

I've had a TRG-S for about 15 years. It was originally 7RM and I had a 338WM barrel, McM stock, and pic rail added. The triggers on these rifles are fantastic. Most of my rifles have Jewell or Timney triggers, however, I have never felt the TRG-S trigger needed anything. The action is super smooth, and it can be a base gun for anything up to 338LM, as it is a sporterized TRG41 action.

Good luck with the sale.

I've had a TRG-S for about 15 years. It was originally 7RM and I had a 338WM barrel, McM stock, and pic rail added. The triggers on these rifles are fantastic. Most of my rifles have Jewell or Timney triggers, however, I have never felt the TRG-S trigger needed anything. The action is super smooth, and it can be a base gun for anything up to 338LM, as it is a sporterized TRG41 action.

Good luck with the sale.

Agreed! I have one in .300 WM. They are simply awesome.

OP, good luck with the sale.