• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 7mm STW Stainless Synthetic

camoconcepts

Sako 75 7mm STW Stainless Synthetic - PRICE REDUCED
Muzzle Brake
Burris Black Diamond 4x16x50 Duplex 30mm tube
Sako Rings
Rare gun/caliber combination......
Low round count
Excellent, excellent piece just setting in safe
$2,200.00 shipped to your FFL in hard case insured PRICED REDUCED TO $1,950.00
$1,600.00 gun only PRICE REDUCED TO $1,350.00

78.jpg

80.jpg

82.jpg

Last edited:
Rifle from the factory was 7lb 15oz, Burris Black Diamond w/Posi Loc 1lb 6oz add in the muzzle brake and rings and it will creep in at a little over 10lbs empty.....not something you want to pack up and down the mountains all day but sure does make for a good bean field rifle!

Exactly what work have you had done with this gun and by whom? What loads have you put through this and what kind of results on paper? What is estimated or actual round count, this cartridge eats barrels pretty quick?

Thanks

Gun was purchased from a dealer in Eastern Colorado off of the internet with muzzle brake installed. I do all of my own gunsmithing and have for over 30 years... the wormanship on this brake is immaculate. The gun was reported to have less than a box of shells shot thru it when I purchased it and I found no reason to dispute that upon inspection. I have fired nine different 5 round groups and 3 rounds while hunting, so I think that it is safe to say round count is under one hundred. Barnes 140 xbt with 80.0 gr of 7828 averaged 3,460fps and best group was .68". Nosler 140BT with 79.0 gr of RL22 averaged 3,420fps and best group was .63". Only thing that it didn't like were 150 scirroco's. Have not shot Barnes triple shocks thru it, which have become my recent favorite projectile. Perfect adjustable Sako trigger set @ a tad over 2 1/2#. If you need any additional info let me know.

Still available. I would be interested in trading, but have very specific wishes for my next project.........looking for a .308 project on a savage action and/or a Savage 220F 20ga. Those are really the only things I am looking for....."I think".

Do you still have this gun for sale. Am interstesd in a sako STW

Thanks
dcristof

Recent Posts