S&W M&P Compact .357 Sig Barrel

RowdyYates

I'm looking for a barrel for my S&W M&P Compact .357 Sig. I bought it used with a .40 S&W barrel in it and would like to get the S&W barrel (I'm not completely averse to the aftermarkets but would like the actual S&W barrel if possible).

Anyone out there got something just laying around they'd like to get rid of for a reasonable price?

Dave
[email protected]

KKM sells them. I'm ordering a 4.25" core 40 and swapping to 357sig w/Carver threads and adding a 3 or 4 port brake. I've been wanting to do this for a year or so! Barrels are about $250.

I haven't seen a factory 357sig barrel for the m&p line 1.0 or 2.0's. Bar-Sto might have sig barrels also, but unsure if Apex has any?

I believe Apex does. I know Smith used to sell them separately and this gun as well as a Full size I have are both marked M&P 357 on the side. I have that barrel for the full size but would really like to find one for the Compact. And it's the original not a 2.0.

Thanks. They haven't had them for years. I asked quite awhile back to see if someone messed up and they had one on a shelf somewhere. No luck.

I'm a fan of that cartridge! 1st handgun I had in that cartridge is a p226, then added a g31. If I was able to find a s&w 1st I'd bought it instead of the other 2.

They are nice. It's hard to find a poorly made gun anymore but you do have to be mindful of the 'you get what you pay for' rule.
That saying cracks me up! So, if it were on sale it would be as good? Those that think a $4k AR is better than 1 half that price is no good or less accurate makes me laugh as well. I've had a 1,500 dollar 1911 that was junk compared to a m&p at half or 1/3 the cost. The only m&p I've had any issues with is their 5.7. Still not sure if it was the FN ammo or the gun itself?

I'm looking for a barrel for my S&W M&P Compact .357 Sig. I bought it used with a .40 S&W barrel in it and would like to get the S&W barrel (I'm not completely averse to the aftermarkets but would like the actual S&W barrel if possible).

Anyone out there got something just laying around they'd like to get rid of for a reasonable price?

Dave
[email protected]

You might look at the AlphaWolf line or Lone Wolf Distributors. Good luck Cheers