Ruger Super Redhawk 480???

For those reading this thread who are interested in a 480, Ruger is making it again. I would love to have a shorter version like the TALO 454, but may have to just get it shortened myself.

I have been asking Ruger to build a 5 shot in either the Blackhawk or Super Redhawk for years but they do not seem to want to do this. Not sure why, a 5 shot BH or SRH would allow the 480 to run very hard with the 475. Now that there are 6 shot revolvers out there I understand the liability issues but from the start this should have been a 5 shot revolver design.

I have been asking Ruger to build a 5 shot in either the Blackhawk or Super Redhawk for years but they do not seem to want to do this. Not sure why, a 5 shot BH or SRH would allow the 480 to run very hard with the 475. Now that there are 6 shot revolvers out there I understand the liability issues but from the start this should have been a 5 shot revolver design.
Finally a 5 shot in the Blackhawk !!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.