• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Super Redhawk 454 casull stainless 7.5”

marksman1941

Selling a cherry Ruger Super Redhawk in 454 casull / 45 colt. Stainless, 7.5" barrel. Has original box but not the paperwork.

Looks to be a very low round count, but I picked it up used and can't corroborate. Previous owner says it was shot 15 times total.

$1200 shipped to the lower 48 (shipping on this thing will run nearly $100 due to the size of the case).

I picked up a box of 454 with the intent to try the pistol out, but decided against that. So one box of magtech 260gr soft points will be available to the purchaser for $35 if they are interested.

That's impressive! I had a smith 329pd for a long time that made more than one person curse my name after shooting it

Would take partial trades for a mid tier optic (SWFA 3-9 heavily preferred, but happy to consider others)

thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. If I were to do a partial trade, I'd still like to get at least $500 cash + a lower tier optic. I have to replenish the coffers a little bit.

Partial trade for an SWFA 3-15x42, as new?
IMG_2526.jpeg