• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Super Redhawk - 454 Casull

Varmint Hunter

I have a Ruger SRH in 454 that is "like new" in the box with all paperwork and original Ruger pistol lock, etc. The pistol was sent out to Mag-na-port Arms and received the "complete process" including 4-ports cut into the barrel which translates into 20% reduction of perceived recoil, and a complete action job. The action job includes. smoothing of internal parts, removal of creep, trigger pull lightened, timing work, recut forcing cone to 11 degrees, numbering of chambers, checking for proper headspace and cylinder gap.

The Mag-na-port work cost $ 290.00 returned to the door. The pistol cost $ 660.00 + tax. I've got $1,005 into the gun.

This pistol has seen 100-125 rounds maximum. It proved to be more gun than I care to use and was recently replaced by a clone in 44mag.

If you're interested, I'll take $575 (firm) - This gun is MINT and I will give you a 3 day inspection period.

[email protected]

Recent Posts