• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Precision Rifle 6mm Creedmoor with Vortex scope unfired

drespecki

Sold pending payment

$730 (no scope, cannot edit the title of the ad)
Selling an unfired/unused Ruger Precision Rifle long range chassis rifle in the 6mm Creedmoor.
Included is the box, 2 magazines, instructions, part/accessories. Barrel is the 24" 1:7.7 RH twist and it does have the Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger.

Can meet in person , must be willing to sign a bill of sale and have valid ID/be of legal age/etc. Located in Oro Valley (NW corner of Tucson)
I AM willing to ship at cost (you pay) to your FFL.
This is a 6mm Creedmoor. Also have on hand 3 boxes of Hornady 6mm Creedmoor 108gr ELD Match ammo that I can throw in for an extra $60, it cost $90

IMG_20190712_093918.jpg
IMG_20190712_093924.jpg
IMG_20190712_093945.jpg
IMG_20190712_093833.jpg
IMG_20190712_093855.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice. Where are you at? Your profile info doesn't give a location. You said people could pick it up from you, but they would need to know where in the USA that might be. Good luck!

Ugh...106 degrees. That's just miserable. When I lived in ABQ, it was fine up to 100 degrees because, well, DRY heat. But once it got 105 or more, well, hot is just hot. You open the car door and it was like opening the door on the oven. I don't know how you do it. (Yes I do - AIR CONDITIONING! The gift from God above.)

Good luck selling your rifle. I like it a lot! Sadly, I've spent my 'big bucks' for the year just recently on two other "must haves". Always more 'toys' I want to play with out there. It's just that the bank account cries for mercy at some point.

Comes with the box and everything else that was included with it. Unfired and as new.

Last edited:
$730 now and that is the final firm price, no trades. 3 boxes of 6mm Hornady ammo available for $60, it cost $90.