• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger No. 1 7mm REM Mag w/Leupold Scope

FireFlyFishing

Up for sale, I have my Ruger No. 1 chambered in 7mm REM Mag. This is a well cared for safe queen that needs a new home where someone will stretch her legs. I'm looking to build a new rifle, so I'm willing to part ways. I have less than 100 rounds down the pipe. I have hunted once for a number of days with this rifle so there are a couple of micro dings in the stock, but overall this rifle is in very good condition.
The scope is included! It is a Leupold Vari x III 4.5-14 and is in great shape as well.
I did install a Limbsaver butt pad and have the original black butt pad I will include with the sale.
$1500 shipped with insurance to your FFL. USPS MO or personal check. Will ship when funds clear.

**Sold pending funds to a local buyer**

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome deal, it was very tempting for me. The Ruger No 1 in 7mm was my very first No.1, and I still own and cherish it today and I was still contemplating getting this one. Glad it got sold. They're going to enjoy it.

Recent Posts