• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger #1 7mm Mag

Pulpit

For your consideration today is my Ruger #1 chambered in 7mm Mag. Everything about this rifle is pristine, from the crown to the recoil pad, everything is in perfect condition.

I purchased the rifle in hopes of using it on a hunt that never materialized. I haven't shot it since getting it ready and sighted in. It has been fired exactly 5 times. First two shots to get it sighted where needed, the following three in a tight group. Since then she has had her own spot in the safe, only emerging to be inspected every few months.

The bluing is flawless, the wood has nice figure with no scratches. Factory 1" rings. Trigger is very good and crisp.

All my hunting is here in North Georgia so the time has come to list this rifle. I do not think you will find a nicer #1 for the money, especially in this chambering.

Thanks for your time, asking $985.00.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 14
Another, with many more available upon request.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 15
Thanks, and I wish you were too. Ah, maybe it'll sell...never know.

I'd love to have her, sadly.. I've got 2 280 AIs, a 7 Rum and a 28 Nosler being built...

Cmon folks.... give her a good home!gun)