• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77V 25-06

codybrown

Another rifle that I've had for a number of years and never fired. Serial number puts year of manufacture at 1980. The receiver is starting to turn a deep plum color. Excellent overall condition, with the only flaw being by one of the screws in the barrel. I tried to get a couple of good pictures showing it. It may clean up some, but I didn't want to be accused of trying to hide something and figured I'd let the buyer make the decision. It looks worse in the pics than it is. Has a heavy 24" barrel. I believe it's been drilled and tapped for scope bases for an old unertl or lyman style scope. I'd like $600 plus shipping for the rifle with rings, if you want the scope it's a Leupold Vari-xIII 6.5-20x40 fine duplex for an additional $400. Please make sure your FFL will receive shipment from a private individual. Rifle is cross posted, so first public "I'll take it" will get it.

124451.jpg

124452.jpg

124453.jpg

124454.jpg

124455.jpg

Last edited:
I have never fired it. I bought it used so I can't speak to the history. I'm assuming it's been fired.

10-4 I figured as much, just checking.... Very nice rifle in a great caliber. The old tang safety Rugers are very well built. Good luck in selling this..... Might need to add this to the collection.

Where do you dig up these vintage rifles?

If I remember right, you had a Remington 600 in a 257 Roberts for sale once. I grew up with a 600 in 6mm...I drooled over that gun of yours, wishing I had the $400 at the time that you wanted. I still have a bitter taste about missing that one.