• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger GP 100 , 25-06 and 17 HMR Rifle with scope

Fotis

kgp161.jpg

Product Details
This is new in box!
Model: GP100
Type: Revolver
Action: DOUBLE/SINGLE
Caliber: .357 Mag/.38 Special
Finish: Stainless
Stock or Grips: Black Rubber/Wood Inserts
Capacity: 6
Safety Features: Transfer Bar
Sights: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 6
Overall Length: 11.5
Weight (Empty): 46 oz
Includes: Plastic Case, Lock
Rate of Twist: 1-in-18 3/4
Additional #1: Full Shroud

400$ PLUS SHIP! TO YOUR FFL FROM MINE.

Savage 17 HMR Laminated SS and Thumbhole stock. with Nikon Scope.

THIS IS A LIKE NEW IN THE BOX BOLT ACTION RIFLE FROM SAVAGE IN .17HMR CAL. WITH A 21" HEAVY STAINLESS FREE FLOATING BARREL,THE NEW ACCUTRIGGER SYSTEM, BROWN LAMINATE THUMBHOLE STOCK,NICKLE PLATED SLING STUDES, WEAVER STYLE BASES FOR SCOPE MOUNT,COMES WITH ONE FACTORY 5 ROUND MAGAZINE THE ORIGINAL BOX AND MANUAL.*** Rifle has 5 shots through it. Comes with a 2x7 NIKON MATTE Prostaff scope and bases and rings. Scope box and papers included.

All for $425 shipped to 48.

93r17BTVS.jpg

Re: Ruger GP 100 NEW IN BOX

[ QUOTE ]
Thought you did't have anything to trade.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got these in today dude.

I also have a LIKE new in box/papers (fired 10 rounds) Savage 25-06 with a used 3x12x42mm Sightron and ammo included. Leupold bases rings. Rifle is wood/blued like new. 450 shipped to 48

I got a GP 100 and it shoots like 90. It shoots way better than I do. Just incase anybody wants a good pistol.

Can you do a swap with the scope...Like put the 3-12 sightron on the 17... or how much for the 17 without the scope?

sure But please e-mail ASAP so I can change the configuration on my other posts also. How about 460 shipped?

17 HUMMER and 3x12 sightron on it? You can not beat that. It is a used sightron and it is a SII please let me know. Thanx