• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger #1 custom 30-378 for sale

mattparliament

Built off a 300 Win mag ruger no.1 gray laminate Stainless steel

Chambered in 30-378 wby mag

Lilja 27.5" fluted barrel 1 1/4" at the action 7/8" at the muzzle 1:11twist
Barrel was chambered with a ptg reamer that Dave Kiff calls his weatherby match reamers which with that chamber has .125" less freebore than weatherby spec and a 1*-30mins leade instead of 3*+45mins, very effective with vld bullets but also safe for factory loaded ammo.

Harrell's muzzle brake

Kepplinger trigger

90+ct. new Weatherby brass Primed and vac-sealed

Rcbs reloading dies

The rifle has been fired a grand total of 12 times and cleaned after every shot. It has been a shooter sense the first fired.

It shot the 230gr Bergers at 1/2" at 100yds and the 185gr Bergers right at a 1/4". And it's not even broke in.

Pics tonight hopefully

$2100 OBO to your ffl, thought I would try here before gunbroker!

built by custom gunmaker Arnold from Capital Sports in Helena MT. Rail is an EABCO model that "wraps" the original quarter rib, I just put this on this week and is easily removable but does allow use of any scope ring. Bi-Pod NOT included...

wish I hadn't just bought a Ruger M77 Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger or else I'd be all over it. As it is I have 2 rifles for sale on here to make space in the safe.