• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RL16 @ Midway

thanks for the heads up. it hurt but not as much as redoing load workup with new powder

If you go to purchase directly from some manufactures of reloading components, you'll see they are the ones raising the prices, not the distributors like Midway, Natchez, etc.

I talked to the guys of a couple of LGS' and they all mentioned the same thing as well.

If you go to purchase directly from some manufactures of reloading components, you'll see they are the ones raising the prices, not the distributors like Midway, Natchez, etc.

I talked to the guys of a couple of LGS' and they all mentioned the same thing as well.

I bought 2 lbs from PV yesterday for < $40 per pound. Midway is 15% higher.

If you assume PV is making their normal markup based on higher costs, then you realize Larry is sticking it to you.

Good point. Prices have gone up everywhere, some places more tha others unfortunately. That was the point I was trying to make. Yes, Midway has gone up more than others for sure.

If we were under no shortage I would get it from PV without a doubt, but that's not the case unfortunatelly. Get it where you can.

Good point. Prices have gone up everywhere, some places more tha others unfortunately. That was the point I was trying to make. Yes, Midway has gone up more than others for sure.

If we were under no shortage I would get it from PV without a doubt, but that's not the case unfortunatelly. Get it where you can.
Have you noticed pv and natchez were both around 69 bucks a brick for primers for a loooong time. Now they are all midway prices.. eventually they get tired of one company making alot on things so they follow suit.. costs have increase, but i am 100% positive primers.still cost the distributor less then 60/brick lol

Kasey