• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RL16 @ Midway

Have you noticed pv and natchez were both around 69 bucks a brick for primers for a loooong time. Now they are all midway prices.. eventually they get tired of one company making alot on things so they follow suit.. costs have increase, but i am 100% positive primers.still cost the distributor less then 60/brick lol

Kasey
Well you can have some sigh of relief that the deal to buy Sportsmans Warehouse was blocked by federal regulators. They have been the only place not hosing people when stuff is in stock. https://www.news-leader.com/story/n...rehouse-cancel-785-million-merger/6405548001/

Have you noticed pv and natchez were both around 69 bucks a brick for primers for a loooong time. Now they are all midway prices.. eventually they get tired of one company making alot on things so they follow suit...
I think it's more about all of them trying to match each other's prices to eliminate sales to at least a few douchnozzles looking for a quick flip. Until stuff starts staying in stock for more than 30-60 seconds the underprepared are going to pay to play.

Just for reference, here is the current wholesale price from a large vendor. Powder Valley has good prices for a retailer. Larry, not so much. Primers are over $50 per 1000 wholesale as well in many cases, with models like CCI BR being close to $100.
C28374E6-F01D-43A9-B487-71FA3A3048D6.jpeg

Just for reference, here is the current wholesale price from a large vendor. Powder Valley has good prices for a retailer. Larry, not so much. Primers are over $50 per 1000 wholesale as well in many cases, with models like CCI BR being close to $100.
View attachment 321303
Tbere is no way 1000 br primers is 100 bucks wholesale. . If thats what your saying

4 months ago I bought 20k primers directly from CCI. It was $200 per 5k regardless of the type. That's less than $50 per 1k. And I got all types. So I know prices haven't gone up that much. Larry is a loser.

If you go to purchase directly from some manufactures of reloading components, you'll see they are the ones raising the prices, not the distributors like Midway, Natchez, etc.

I talked to the guys of a couple of LGS' and they all mentioned the same thing as well.
I bought RL23 locally last week and talked to the LGS owner. Prices are up but not as much as some are charging. I paid 38.99 lb. I also bought 1k CCI small rifle magnum primers for 38.99 at Sportsmans about a month ago.

Recent Posts