• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rifle bolt fluting $25 with coupon code

Sent it out Saturday the 18th and got it in today's mail. That's less than a week turn around time. Can't beat it!!
gopiCB.jpg

Not a bad idea to take it apart and just send the bolt body. Then you can clean/lube before reassembly.

They dropped the free return shipping, but as of tonight, it looks like the discount code still works

Shipped mine last Thursday afternoon, they received it Monday AM, Tuesday (today) I received the shipping notice for it's return.

Note: I wasn't charged any extra for return shipping

Something I saw elsewhere, they received a TON of packages last weekend, Maybe mine was on the top and first grabbed off the stack.

Yea I would be giving them a call. Mine were delivered on Friday and I received an email today that they were processing my order.

Update: just received an email with a tracking number stating they were shipped

Last edited:
Hey Hillbilly....I sent mine off thursday USPS with tracking..landed the Saturday in office..person received......
Just received message today they are working on order...
They gotta be buried....I would wait a day or two more....
Even a three week turnaround is better than 6 months.....

I just had a call from LRI....I was gonna have some extra work done..
Guy doing the fluting said he is doing about 30-40 a day....
That's an awesome opportunity for them to crank these bolts thru at a very generous discount......
Thank you
LRI

Sent in last thursday...returning yesterday...7 days...should be here Saturday...
Hillbilly...did you ever get contact....