Rifle bolt fluting $25 with coupon code

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by KenMI, Feb 16, 2018.

1. USMCSSGT

USMCSSGT Well-Known Member

Sent in last Thursday, got it back Yesterday (Thursday). One week door-to-door.

Looks great

2. orangediablo

orangediablo Well-Known Member

yup, this is happening

3. waspocrew

waspocrew Well-Known Member

Mine will be here tomorrow (14 days total) . Not bad considering I had the bolt fluted, added a bolt knob, and had everything cerakoted. I'll post pics when I have it in hand!

4. BrodynIdaho

BrodynIdaho Well-Known Member

Sent one in Monday and it arrived today. Got an email today saying order is in process.

5. tpichevy

tpichevy Well-Known Member

Looks like they are charging for shipping now. Little over $60 for two bolts shipped. Or am I missing something? Either way good deal imo

6. J3n

J3n Active Member

ugh, I sent in two bolts last week. Both arrived to them on Saturday. I had hoped to have them back for this weekend but as of today all I've gotten from them in an email saying the orders are in process. No ETA on when I'll have them back.

knew I should have just done one at a time,,,

HillbillySniper likes this.
  7. Mooseknuckles

Mooseknuckles Well-Known Member

That’s what it was for my 2 bolts as well.

8. HillbillySniper

HillbillySniper Well-Known Member

I feel your pain I sent 3 bolts in at once

9. Danny1788

Danny1788 Well-Known Member

HillBill yours must be with mine, I sent two in on the 19th and haven't got any email notifications yet, so I emailed them yesterday. Kalli was quick to respond saying they had them and they were in processing still. So not sure when ill get them, they did not give me any ETA either.

Farmerbrown32 likes this.
  10. 26Reload

26Reload Well-Known Member

Boy...you guys sure are eager.....how did you send in your pieces... Mine went two day and arrived in three...with tracking...
    You know how bad some of the post offices are....and ups is the same way other than shipping you parcel to a regional out of the way.......
    I could have driven mine over there in a days trip had the work done and drove home faster than sending it in the mail....I only live a state away from them....next time fire up the rig and drive.....use up the rage on the road.....kill a couple yotes on the way...

11. Farmerbrown32

Farmerbrown32 Well-Known Member

Im sure they are just overwhelmed with orders now. I sent two there last week also. Got a email that they are processing the order but that is it.

HillbillySniper likes this.
  12. 26Reload

26Reload Well-Known Member

Well....I sent in four bolts....I did get confirmation that they arrived via USPS registered...I keep track on mine thru the post office tracking....sent last Thursday...arrived Saturday... notification they were in processing Tuesday...
    Their tracking shows out on Friday in transit Saturday...they may show here Monday.....
    Good enough for me....find another company willing to take less than half normal charge and get anything finished and back to owner in two weeks....there aren't many companies that will come close to this service....I feel your pain of not being able to go shoot....
    The downside for me...even after they get back...I won't be able to go shoot until my wrist is healed....that will be a few months.....it sucks....

13. predator 22

predator 22 Well-Known Member

I never did see where LRI stated a time frame. Did any of you? Last barrel I sent out for fluting took three weeks or a bit better from a different company, so if I get mine back within four weeks I'm happy.

14. waspocrew

waspocrew Well-Known Member

Mine arrived yesterday (exactly two weeks turn around). Turned out well! Wrought iron pattern, LRI bolt knob, graphite black cerakote.

image1 (1).jpeg

TRD1911, 257Tony, 26Reload and 2 others like this.