• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rifle bolt fluting $25 with coupon code

How many bolts do you have to send in for the discount or is it a specific style of fluting? I just tried and wouldn't work.

Still works. Add the bolt fluting to your cart. Then go to check out. You'll see a box to enter the promo code "NEW HAAS".

Short turn around for me like 5 days with weekend.
LA - wrought iron.
20180411_120611.jpg
20180411_120627.jpg

looks good. that's the pattern i got.

what base is that on your rifle?

extreme hardcore gear, kinda hard to look under to see the bubble tho, just sayin

I just sent my Rem 700 S/A Bolt in, this AM using Priority one, USPS at, $10.10 insured for, $200.00. LRI charged me, $38.40 to Flute with, return shipping included, so $48.50 total,.. a sweet deal ! Gonna try, pattern "B" high Helix.

sent mine off last tuesday (4/10) it got to LRI on the 13th and then i got my bolt back today (4/20). that aint bad at all, especially for $35 with shipping. i wish they were closer, i'd use them for more stuff.

this is wrought iron. i plan to sand blast everything once the action is blue printed and my new barrel is installed. got a badger knob on the way for it.

Attachments

• IMG_2583.JPG
    IMG_2583.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2584.JPG
    IMG_2584.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 33