Revic Scopes

Ive looked through them. Quality is definitely there and the technology is amazing. I had seen one on Sale at KSL.com for a good price

I had a 428 to play with for a day and it wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't buy one. The glass was very good, but there's better out there. The other functions worked alright but it wasn't matching up for me past about 800 yards on the 284 Win it was mounted on. I imagine that with a little more time and by adjusting the inputs I could have gotten everything dialed in better though.

Thanks for the info! I was curious about them....think I'll pass.

same glass as the Votex BUT i have 2 of them absolutely poison! once you get the correct dope it will make you look like a super star.Amazing
Shot out to 1845 yards and i was less than 1/2 min off with the wind. i thought i was smarter than the scope was the only reason i was off. One shot
it's heavy is the bad news 50oz but i put it on my 338 Lapua and 7 RUM and the good news it was heavy enough to make them enjoyable to shoot.
Don't know your application but it will make you smile :)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.