Revic BR4 problems

TLC

My Revic BR4 failed at 25 degrees. It will not work in cold weather. If you're a winter hunter, you may want to consider a different rangefinder.

I've had one experience with them on a product issue and they made the problem literally vanish immediately no questions asked. It was something that definitely made an impression on me and I haven't forgotten it.

I was retaking the EOL shooting school 3-4 years ago, which is located about 3 hours from Portland, where I lived at the time. I had previously taken the school and bought a BR2 (I think) at that time, which was probably 6-7 years ago. I brought that with me when I retook the class. Anyway, we were out in the desert 30 minutes from effing nowhere when the unit failed. Bob Beck made a call to the Gunwerks rep and they replaced it with the current gen BR2500 on the spot, no questions asked, no cost to me. I was definitely impressed with that level of service and won't forget it.

I've had one experience with them on a product issue and they made the problem literally vanish immediately no questions asked. It was something that definitely made an impression on me and I haven't forgotten it.

I was retaking the EOL shooting school 3-4 years ago, which is located about 3 hours from Portland, where I lived at the time. I had previously taken the school and bought a BR2 (I think) at that time, which was probably 6-7 years ago. I brought that with me when I retook the class. Anyway, we were out in the desert 30 minutes from effing nowhere when the unit failed. Bob Beck made a call to the Gunwerks rep and they replaced it with the current gen BR2500 on the spot, no questions asked, no cost to me. I was definitely impressed with that level of service and won't forget it.
An impressive company indeed.