Revic BR4 vs SIG2400ABS

I have owned the Sig 2400 since it's introduction(as well as a G7) and recently got the BR4. In the short time I've owned it, I'm very impressed. Wedge's assessment is pretty consistent with my own. I find the BR4's speed of acquiring a "first time range" is noticeably faster, as is the accurate ranging capability well beyond 2000 yards. The ranging beam of the BR4 is very precise to the aiming box. Between this and the BR4's speed of acquiring a range, the process seems effortless. The BR4's on-aboard controls for wind direction, speed, near/far, and fast temperature tuning are more intuitive and faster to adjust, if needed. The Sig takes too long and is cumbersome to make real time adjustments….IMO. Comparing ballistic outputs between the two RF's with the same inputs at 1200 yards, outputs between the two were within a click. The feature that I think the Sig is better designed, is the brightness, auto-adjustment of the ranging reticle. It's more convenient,
I would mention that I have had reliability issues with my Sig, requiring service and ultimately a replacement. No problems since, but it's hard to shake the experience. No issues at all with two generations of the G7.

Overall, I think the BR4, is a meaningful advancement in ease of use, flexibility, and ranging performance. I'm excited to give it a workout next hunting season!

A good thing to know about the BR4 that I just learned is that if you have multiple profiles and you make changes to one of them when you sync it to the RF you need to sync ALL OF THEM or it will over ride them and you will only have the one you made the changes to.