Reusing brass with ejector swipes

It depends. Was it heavy or light? Was it caused by false pressure signs? There is a thread about just that. Sometimes swipes can be from a burr on the ejector, burr on the ejector hole, rough bolt face or with standing ejectors the slot in bolt face often has a burr around it.
Or is it a depression where the case head has slammed into the ejector. In which case it is over pressure.
If it were me I would check the primer and if it is flat and pushed out into the edge of the case and I had a ejector swipe then yes I would brobably toss it. If not then I woud push a primer out and see if the primer pocket has expanded. If the primer pocket is good I would then size one case and see if there was any difficultly in chambering the sized case. I would also measure at the .200 line to see how much it has expanded and did it resize back to a usable dimension.

Everything except for crazy mild loads have some kind of noticeable ejector swipe / mark for me. Some brass is just softer than others. Since I dont care to document how hard my brass is, I ignore everything except how the primers look and how heavy the bolt lifts. Works fine for me

My AR10 will put a swipe on pretty much anything regardless of charge weight unless I turn the gas completely off. I reuse it. The brass life is short enough in that gun as it is.

For factory ammo, if I still used it: As long as primer pocket is still holding and there is no sign of a internal thinning ledge above the case head after sizing. (Checked with bore scope or paper clip with a bend end.) I use it. It would only be for practice ammo though.

As part of handloading, I never use a full power load the first firing of virgin brass. I treat all new brass to fireforming first load irregardless if it's already the same case as the chamber. IME you increase your case life by using a mid-load first.