• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo Powder

Martinmc1

Does anyone have a couple pounds in the Boise, ID area that they aren't in need of? Have a shooting camp coming up that I have a load development for a rifle I plan to use and running short based on number of rounds needed to have enough for the shoot.
PM with what you have and a price.
Thanks.

Check Scheels. They were showing some in stock at a couple stores a couple weeks ago, but I don't think they ship.

Does anyone have a couple pounds in the Boise, ID area that they aren't in need of? Have a shooting camp coming up that I have a load development for a rifle I plan to use and running short based on number of rounds needed to have enough for the shoot.
PM with what you have and a price.
Thanks.
I had some but gunsmith had a client that wanted it so I'm afraid I'm not much help...sorry

No plans to be driving near a Scheels. Once you click on the store it actually says it is out of stock. I've searched the internet and have come up empty. I would switch to a different powder if I had more time to do some development. Thanks for responses, I'm still looking and would even buy a partial 8 lb jug if someone has some they aren't using.