• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RETUMBO For Sale or Trade

clbrown23

I have 8, 1lb containers of RETUMBO all the same lot, long shot but would like to trade for R26, also would be interested in a few pounds of H4350. Or possibly 7mm 175 Berger Elite Hunters. Would like to entertain trade possibilities first, FTF only, can't ship, located in north central Wyoming. Thanks for the look

Attachments

• PXL_20221108_234227354.jpg
    PXL_20221108_234227354.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
I have RL26 if you ever make it to East Idaho. Actually have 2 16 lb jugs of it all same Lott. I know they only ,are 8lb jugs but easy 16 lb containers so I joined jugs to save shelf space. Would love to trade for Retumbo lb for lb

dang that's a stash, where abouts in Idaho, I have some family in Rigby, may be able to work something out

Two of the three powders every large caliber shooter wants. Retumbo, H-1000 & RL26.
What a world we would be in if we could get all three on the shelves?
Afraid things may get a lot harder after tonight if the Red Moon doesn't appear.
My friends keep trading Powders at fair prices so a lot of us can reload.
I have chainsaw, a 37 ton Log Splitter and wood that I can trade for powder/primers/bullets when you run out of Heating Oil/Natural Gas to heat your homes.

I have RL26 if you ever make it to East Idaho. Actually have 2 16 lb jugs of it all same Lott. I know they only ,are 8lb jugs but easy 16 lb containers so I joined jugs to save shelf space. Would love to trade for Retumbo lb for lb
Do you still have the 8lb jugs or singles to break up that 32lbs??
I'll have to check my stash of retumbo
Should pass thru your area on my way to Montana thanksgiving week.

If you work somthing out with op or want more retumbo

Do you still have the 8lb jugs or singles to break up that 32lbs??
I'll have to check my stash of retumbo
Should pass thru your area on my way to Montana thanksgiving week.

If you work somthing out with op or want more retumbo
I have empty RL33 jugs I can break this RL26 down to 4 8lb jugs. Would like to trade it all for Retumbo so if you want to trade as well let me know.

I have 8, 1lb containers of RETUMBO all the same lot, long shot but would like to trade for R26, also would be interested in a few pounds of H4350. Or possibly 7mm 175 Berger Elite Hunters. Would like to entertain trade possibilities first, FTF only, can't ship, located in north central Wyoming. Thanks for the look
i live in buffalo. have a bunch of h4350 id trade ya

colter, I'll keep ya in mind, going to hold out for a little for some RL26, but if that doesnt seem to happen then I will reach out to you. Thanks

Last edited: