Retumbo Anywhere?

estrat

I'm looking for Retumbo powder. Anyone been able to find any as of late. This finding components has proven to be a long process.

Just called to no avail. Thanks for the heads up though. Any others? I do have some Varget and Superformance if anyone is willing to trade.

im sorry fellas. i apologize. it has been two weeks since i was there and they had a bunch of it!

i got lucky and picked up 2 lbs. of Reloader 22. now that is rare in these parts! it took me a year to find it!

Where are you at estrat? If you are somewhere around central MT and we wouldn't have to pay haz shipping fee's I would trade you a pound for some Varget

Just bought the last three pounds they had at Sportco in Fife WA. Thet have not had any powder for months. They had 7828, 7828SSC, IMR 4064, LeverRevolution and a couple not for rifles.

KB

Shipton Big R in Billings had 2+ cases each of Retumbo, H4831sc,and varget tonight. They were also stocking some more flavors when I left.

Ben

Estrat, try your local Cal-Ranch store. I have seen Hodgdon powders in all I have been in.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.