Resizing

bstomper

I had to use a kinetic bullet puller to take apart a few bullets that I reloaded and I'm wondering if I have to resize the neck again or will they be fine. I did not crimp them when I made them.

I had to use a kinetic bullet puller to take apart a few bullets that I reloaded and I'm wondering if I have to resize the neck again or will they be fine. I did not crimp them when I made them.

Depends.on.what you are.using them for. Surely you have affected neck tension

No, you will not have to re-neck size to reload.
You've already set the tension with your last sizing action. You could seat and unseat bullets a thousand times, and while seating force may change easier/harder, tension itself (spring back grip) remains the same.

If you have a chronograph, then you have an opportunity here to test & see this yourself.

Thanks for the answers guys but now I'm really confused. They are just for target practice right now. I did some load development and these are the ones I didn't shoot during it. I'll load them up with out resizing and see if the impact changes. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.