resetable windage/elevation target knobs with positive stop?

rlipson

Which scopes have windage and elevation adjustments with resetable zeroes where you can set the zero with a postive stop? I'd like to replace my Leupy 6.5-20 with target knobs for a scope with a better system.

Ideas?

Thanks

Try the Nightforce Zero Stop or the Kenton Zero Stop (for Leupolds) for elevation. Brownell's just started carrying them.

You can't get the zero stop for the nightforce unless you are LE or military.

If you go NF route talk to Dave Viers www.viersco.com.
I believe he makes his own zero stops for his nightforce's and he use to frequent this forum. He is up in Allen(?) Ne i belive Roger.

Matt,

That's probably Alliance, NE. I'll check it out. That seem pretty dumb that NF would make that a "LEO" feature. What the heck does it matter who uses it? It's not like it's a Class III device!

Roger

Sinister, do you have a link for the Leupold zerostop. I can't find it at the brownells site. Thanks.

I finally found the Brownell's catalog update insert I've been rooting around for. I thought it was the Nightforce Zero stop, but it's the D&L Sports "Speed Turret" knobs for retro-fit.

NXS Long Range and Leupold Target knobs give four complete revs, and the NXS Medium Range gives two full revs.

100-001-767 NXS LR Speed Turret
100-001-768 NXS MR Speed Turret
100-001-769 Leupold Target Speed Turret.

I don't know if the Leupold Turret is any better than the Kinton Industries turret.

Thanks for researching that for me and getting back. I will certainly look for them.

Thanks guys, great post! After reading the other thread on repeatability I'm grooving on Mr. Tucker's mods.....I hate it when I learn about some new anal retentive mod that now I can't live without!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.