repacement stock for 15i

Luv2turn

Can anyone recommend a replacement stock or add on for the stock?

I do not get a comfortable spot weld with the stock item.

Mike

I replaced mine with a MagPul CTR with the commercial diameter tube.
It eliminates all the slop or play that was found with the stock unit.
This setup works well for me.

Does anyone know of a replacement stock that offers greater length? I'm very tall with long arms. The factory stock is at least 3 inches too short for my long arms. Thanks!

Hi Ranger488,
Brownell's offers extension buffer tubes that will add 1.5 inches of additional length to your stock and they also offer butt pads that will add another inch to the length.

Go to World's Largest Supplier of Gun Parts, Gunsmith Tools & Shooting Accessories - Brownells and type in AR15 parts under the category for shop by rifle type. Here you can find anything and everything available for your stock needs. Once you've found what you're searching for you can also do open searches under Google to insure you're getting the best possible prices.

The extension buffer tube is a very simple change that takes no more than 10 minutes and needs no special tools.

Jon

Thanks Jon! Do you know if the crossbow will still fit in the PSE TAC softside case with the stock add-ons you recommended? Chuck

Hi Chuck,
The quick answer is Yes.

With the buttstock adjusted inward, the stock is only an inch or so longer than it is now. The case has plenty of room for the length of the crossbow, it was always tight from left to right to handle the width of the front end.

I think the case will even handle the crossbow with the stock over three quarters extended.

Regards,

Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.