• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Model 7 7mm SAUM with Extras (TX)

Legionnaire

Sold ...

Stainless Remington Model 7 in 7mm SAUM (Short Action Ultra Mag).

22-inch barrel with 1:9.25 twist. PTG firing pin assembly. Bolt shows minor etching from a blown primer. Best I've been able to determine, the stock is from MBI, originally sold by Stocky's. It's an Ultra Walnut model, laminated with two layers of carbon fiber and a center piece of mahogany with a gloss finish. I believe the forend and grip cap are also mahogany. 13.25 LOP. Talley lightweight rings (scope shown is not included). I will include the original J-lock firing pin assembly.

I am the second owner, so do not know total round count; I put 60 rounds of factory ammo through it. Only selling because I have another 7mm SAUM I like better.

$600 shipped lower 48 for the rifle, rings, and both firing pin assemblies, to an FFL who will receive from a private seller.
Knock off $50 for a face-to-face sale; buyer must show ID and be willing to complete a bill of sale.

Listed elsewhere, so first public "I'll take it" trumps inquiries and offers.

Last edited:
I got 1.5-2.0 inch groups with the factory ammo, but I have to admit I wasn't handling the recoil very well. Original owner said he got sub-MOA with his hand loads, but I didn't get his load data.

Price reduced. I would also consider a trade for a Remington 7 or 700 in 7mm-08, plus or minus $$ depending on configuration and condition.

Last edited:
Thanks. Dies, brass, and ammo just sold locally. Price reduced.

... and Sold.

Last edited: