• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Custom Model 7 Mannlicher 7mm-08

mackgee

Here's a well used Remington Custom Shop Model 7 Mannlicher in 7mm-08. I have taken a bunch of deer with this rifle but unfortunately another project will be complete and requires money. There are some standard nicks and bumps on the stock from hunting and some wear on the bluing. I had the bolt spiral fluted and lightened by Kampfeld, but it still needs to be finished in a coating or bluing. This is a rare gun that came from the factory with no sights. The gun itself shoots into 1/2 MOA with Federal Premium 140 grain Barnes X bullets. I tried to put pictures that paint a good picture of the rifle for you. I'm not looking to get rich and would like to get $800 for the gun shipped to your door. I ship priority mail so it will get there pretty quick. Postal money order is my preferred method of payment. Thanks!

Mac

null_zpsba059467.jpg

null_zpsee5bbfda.jpg

null_zpscbf84081.jpg

null_zps66a85098.jpg

would you trade gun for a Burris Black Diamond 8x32...30mm tube...side focus..???? rifle scope

No, not interested in that. I would be interested in adding money for Swarovski 10x32 or 8x32 EL's, Swarovski SLC 15x56's, or would work out a deal for an Aimpoint hunter 34mm or 30mm long. I would probably entertain just about anything Swarovski....

Mac

Just want everyone to know that MAC is a great guy to deal with, gun was better that the pictures show.

Jumbo