• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Model 7 custom 7mm 08

jackhammer922

What I have for sale is a 7mm 08 Rem Model Seven built by Kenneth Patton of Abilene, TX. The bolt has had an M-16 extractor installed, and the action is matte black with a dark grey sandblasted 21 and 3/4'' Benchmark barrel. (Approx. .730 at the muzzle) The stock is an H-S precision olive w/ black webbing that has been bedded and floated. The trigger is a Timney Calvin Elite. The standard bottom metal has been replaced with PTG Stealth bottom metal that comes with a 5 rd. AICS magazine. The rifle is topped with a 4-20x50 Weaver Super Slam scope with 1/8'' clicks and a side focus adjustable objective. (Leupold Std. Mounts and Rings) The total weight of the rifle is 8.7 lbs. I have put less than 100 rounds through it, and it is ultra accurate with 46 grs. IMR 4350 behind a 120 gr. Nos BT. Price is $1175.00 shipped. (The rubber barrel nut shown in the picture will be removed prior to shipping.) If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks
IMG_0212 (1).JPG
IMG_0213 (1).JPG
IMG_0214 (1).JPG
IMG_0215 (1).JPG

Last edited:
I will sell the rifle without the scope for $975.00 shipped. Can't take any trades. Sorry

TN_Traveler, please text me at 325-338-1796. For some reason it won't let me reply to your PM. Thanks

Last edited: