• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 870 "tactical"

James Jones

I'm thinning the heard a bit to fund another LR rifle build , this Rem 870 started life as an Express magnum(3") , I had the Remington 21" DRS barrel with rem chokes backbored and the forcing cone lengthened , the back boring stops right at the start of the choke , Shawn Carlock of Defensive Edge did this work and is second to none. I then had the barrel ported by Vang Comp. the barrel and reciever have both had the Trijicon ghost ring night sites professionaly installed .
The reciever and barrel have both been coated with a few heavy coats of Dura-cote in flat black.
The stocks are factory black synthetic with a limb saver recoil pad.
Comes with 1 modified choke , 1 improved cylinder and , 1 X-full turkey

I'm asking $500 shipped and insured or $650 with the +2 mag extension and SpeedFeed pistol grip butt stock.

This gun patterns better than one I had Vang Comp do their complete VCS package on due to the better back boring and the ability to change chokes , this is a great turkey gun and deer with buckshot and slugs , thats what I used it for as well as a police partol gun

Last edited:
here are the pics

870.jpg

870rear.jpg

870frontports.jpg

Anybody want to make an offer ?

Tarades ? ?

I'm gonna need a higher end stock for a Rem 700SA , also a scope preferably with the exposed turrets like the M1's & Nightforce