• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 VLS .308, Leupold 8.5x25, Stevens 311 .410, RCBS 9mm die

halvey

Looking to sell the following:

Stevens 311 .410 SxS w/ Vent Rib!
Stevens 311 series H .410 SxS with the uncommon vent rib! 26" barrels, choke M/F. About a box of shells has been through it. Carried more that shot! Wood is in nice shape 90%. There are a few "chips" in the varnish which the previous owner repaired with touchup varnish, no big deal. Bluing on the barrels is 90%. Case coloring is 30%, has frosting on the receiver, but real nice on the water table, proving the gun was fired little. There is no better gun to start a kid out on, or a better gun for light, small game hunting! Great shooter. $425+shipping

Remington 700 VLS .308
Virtually new! Laminated stock, trigger job, Ken Farrell base mated to receiver. Never fired in the field, only from a bench. Shoots an honest ½ MOA with handloads. I will include all the load data. Round count is around 500. $525+shipping

Leupold VX-III 8.5-25 with 50mm objective, fine duplex recticle. Mounted on the above rifle. Actually, I picked this scope up later on, so it hasn't seen all 500 rounds as above. Scope is as new and is one of the best scopes out there. I have the exact same one on my .223. $700+shipping

RCBS 9mm carbide 3 die set. Has seen use, very good condition. $15 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can send some pics. Email is probably best:
halvey45 AT yahoo DOT com
replace the AT and DOT…you know the deal…

Re: Remington 700 VLS .308, Leupold 8.5x25, Stevens 311 .410, RCBS 9mm

Thats a good price on your VLS. If noone buys it, people here need to get their heads examined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I just sold mine, I kinda miss it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Re: Remington 700 VLS .308, Leupold 8.5x25, Stevens 311 .410, RCBS 9mm

[ QUOTE ]
Looking to sell the following:

Remington 700 VLS .308
Virtually new! Laminated stock, trigger job, Ken Farrell base mated to receiver. Never fired in the field, only from a bench. Shoots an honest ½ MOA with handloads. I will include all the load data. Round count is around 500. $525+shipping

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell me WHAT KIND of Ken Ferrell base that you have mated to the receiver? Aluminum or Steel? Flat, 15 MOA, 20 MOA, or 30 MOA? Which PART NUMBER??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also, is it the earlier non-J-lock'd bolt?

Do you have to ship to FFL dealer (I'm not up to date with the laws /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yes, I still have the .410.

The Farrel base is steel, one piece, 0 MOA. Yes I have to ship to a FFL if you are not in Minnesota.

Please email as I don't get the replies always off this board.