• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero 7mm stw

Yotebuster

Bought this and have not shot the gun This is a Rem 700 Sendero SF stainless fluted barrel 7mm STW Round count just under 200 rds. The Orig owner had the action trued and blue printed, and the trigger is worked to 2 lbs, also has a vais break installed. Gun is clean, has a mark on the break probably from removal for cleaning etc but otherwise gun is in very good shape.

$1100 shipped to FFL

I have brass and dies I would sell with gun as well do not want to sell unless gun goes first or as package

100 Rds New Rem brass
50 rds of New Nosler brass
40 rds of 1 time fired Nosler brass

A new set of Forster bench rest dies

$1275 for all shipped

Kinda selling to fund a new Bow But you never know! what you have Not sure about action work Know it was in Texas I believe

I would like to buy package if it looks as good as you say. Did previous owner say if it shoots MOA? Can't open pics on current server. Please send them to my email...

PM sent
tx..rg

Wow, I can't believe this rifle hasn't sold yet. And over 1,100 views!

If I did not already have two Remington 700 Sendero 7mm STWs I would buy this in a heart beat.

It is a steal for $1,000 being that it's a highly accurate Remington Sendero, very popular 7mm STW caliber, it has a $200 Vais muzzle brake, the action trued and blue printed, and the trigger is worked to 2 lbs.